Monday, August 17, 2009

Phone.comTestimonials.


Testimonials

Phone.com offers great phone services including 800 numbers and other local and toll free numbers, voicemail to email services, phone number extensions, custom greetings and so much more. But don’t just take our word for it! Our customers are excited and happy with the services Phone.com has to offer and below are some of their comments: Inexpensive Virtual Phone System for Small Businesses

I have used many or similar type companies in the past, but by far phone.com has them all beat. Phone.com is an industry leader, and is truly number one. Thank you, phone.com

C. Stanley Principal FCCO

I just wanted to say you have one hell of an employee! Same goes for your service. I am highly impressed especially being in the support industry myself… I am a computer consultant in Virginia and have many clients that will be interested in switching phone service or just getting something new and robust as phone.com

Matthew Demaree, Owner, HTDNET
http://www.htd.net/

The young man that assisted me was So o o o o professional and courteous. He explained what had happened and why. I was most satisfied.

Your company is head and shoulders above any other VOIP or similar service. All I ever wanted was a service that works without hassle. THANK YOU!!!


Great service, great price! Looking forward to working with you.

I appreciated the constant feedback on how the problem was being dealt with and then quickly resolved.


A sample of some recent replies to our customer service survey:

Phone.com is there to help, from start to finish. I am very impressed with the quality of service and features that Phone.com provides at a fraction of the cost of other companies. Phone.com also has an extremely helpful, knowledgeable support team there to help you with any questions or issues you may have. After switching to Phone.com, my business will never switch to another phone company. I recommend Phone.com for any business.

David Warho, CEO, Technii LLC
http://www.post-place.com

I just wanted to let you know that I have used your service
for almost 1 year now in my law firm and it is working great.
Every time I wondered if phone.com had a particular feature, you
already had it, or were developing it. I have recently signed up for
home service as well. Keep up the good work.

Arthur Piervincenti, Partner, Marshall & Piervincenti, PLLC,
http://www.thempfirm.com/

Thank you very much for the prompt professional service. Phone.com has given us the options we need as a small company while allowing us to thrive amongst the big boys. I would refer anyone to Phone.com

Sean Samson, CEO, Purgar, Bielinski & Samson, LLC.

Phone.com is one of these services that you ponder on asking yourself how you ever managed without…and are really sorry for not doing earlier. Not only is it cost-effective, it’s a breeze to implement and the customer support people are absolutely amazing. They are very knowledgeable, and they treat you like a VIP customer no matter which package you chose. I would recommend phone.com to my friends and colleagues in an eye blink.

Val Golan, Ph.D., Managing Director, GoLAN Consulting, Inc.
http://www.golanconsulting.com/


Great Phone Service

No comments:

Post a Comment